Friday, October 12, 2007

Sometimes, just the littlest things in life can make me feel real in this world. Regular chats online, trips to the ice cream shoppe after school, all these make me forget about how mundane my life can be. Sure enough, I have one of the most boring life around. School, home, school ,home. Stay home on free days doing work or researching. But just these things, can make me remove the shackles of contempt for my robotic life, even just for a moment :).

I like boysen berries, peanut butter, graham crackers and cookie dough all mushed up together.
I think I shall stick to my exclusive little group thank you very much.
Making new friends and maintaining such relations can be tiring.

I miss my minmin, mugsoc, and pseudo intellectual morbid group.
Soon enough, I'm going to miss kellock and my kindergarten and tiny tots.
And you wonder why old people are so sentimental of their past.

No comments: